Monday, February 23, 2009

JADE IN HER SNOWY "CHAMBER"
When jade went out back, all of the bushes were bowed over creating a natural "chamber" as jade called it. The kids loved playing in the "chambers" for hours. At one point I overheard them saying that they each lived in a different chamber and that they were going to go over eachothers chamber for coffee. I have no idea where they ever got the idea of going over for coffee. For a while that is all I did. I do love a good cup of coffee.
GAVYN ENJOYING THE SNOW

we woke up this morning to a winter wonderland of snow. I don't think I ever remeber having this much snow in one storm. Gavyn loved it! Being outside with his sister hugging the snow as if it were warm and fuzzy. I do love him and his appreciation for all of God's gifts. My children remind me of that daily. Which I have to admit is quite a bit humbling to be honest.

2 comments:

Margo said...

Yippee!!! Welcome to blog world! I often think of you and wonder how your family is doing! It's great to see pictures of your kids. Wow! How they have grown!!! Nate is 7 today which BLOWS MY MIND!

Laurel Breton-Calhoun said...

Hi Shannon,

Checked out your blog and it was nice to catch up on what was going on with your family. I had to write and ask you if you have read "The Shack" because of what you blogged about appreciating what we have and living in the present. If you haven't, pick it up and enjoy. Best of luck with your blog!