Monday, March 16, 2009

Today I got up like any other Monday. First off, it was super cold in the house. No oil. Not a big deal, it isn't that cold and we have a hot water heater so we will just get some kerosene until tomorrow when they deliver the oil. Then, I went to start the car and it wouldn't turn over! I seriously am starting to get mad. So I called Matt and he came home to help me try to get it going. It seems that the car had like no oil in it. Of course it is my fault right? So I started crying and had to call work and tell them that I wasn't going to be able to make it. Matt called in to and so we are both trying to fix the car HOPEFULLY it will start! If it doesn't I am sure that God will provide a way for me to get back and forth to work.
This past week I was saying that I was feeling disconnected from God, I think we all must go through that at some point, but as I look back at last week everything was pretty much fine. Sometimes when all is going well we forget that it is because of God that they are. Then when things go wrong we call on Papa (God) for help. I need to know that whether or not I feel connected with Him, He is always and forever connected with me. No one, no circumstance, no anything can take Him away from me. So even though my day isn't as I had planned, God is with me and that is the only thing that matters.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

YIKES. WHAT A WAY TO START YOUR MONDAY. CALL ME.

HUGS FROM ME

Unknown said...

Im glad Tuesday has gone better!
Love you